top of page

Probate & Letters of Administration

What happens when your loved one passes on but leaves behind their property and other assets?

We can assist you in the management and distribution of his or her estate by applying for either:-


a.   A Grant of Probate if the deceased leaves behind a will and has appointed an executor or executrix for his or her estate; or


b.    A Grant of Letters of Administration if the deceased does not have a will, in order for a person to be appointed as an administrator of the estate.

Unfortunately, some of these proceedings may turn contentious when there is unhappiness within the family and disagreements arise. Our extensive litigation experience at Beacon comes in handy and we are able to represent you in contentious probate proceedings as well.

bottom of page